Thursday, February 16, 2012

Had to Share

As I was perusing Pinterest tonight, I came across a most FABULOUS pin!!  I'm a sucker for all things old, rusty, beat up, paint chipped, basically, I like things worn looking.  For a long time I was trying to figure out what my "style" was.  While I love primitive, I also am of a fan of shabby chic, antiques and folk...I think??  Anyway, I took one look at this particular photo tonight and was WOW-ED!!  In my opinion if fits all things me.  It's worn, folky and primy a bit.  This crate is from Funky Junk Interiors and my gosh I just love it!  Dang it, I'm in love with the whole blog!!  You must check out Donna and get to know her more, you're going to love her!  Her ideas are tremendous and her blog is so inspiring.  Enjoy!!

'Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment