Monday, October 31, 2011

HaPPy HaLLoWeeN

Happy Day to all you ghosts and ghouls...I'm so excited about tonight.  We'll be having a tempting meal prior to our candy outing.  Yummy brains and eyeballs covered in blood, aka...spaghetti and meatballs.  

Yesterday, my children carved their pumpkins without me for the first time in history.  I wasn't available to help (that little thing called work..boo). My marvelous hubz gave directions and prepped the area well prior to carving.  Little G had the most fun, as she mapped out her pumpkin would look.  Big G, well she apparently wasn't in the "mood" to carve her pumpkin so she began hesitantly, but in the end, carved it and had fun.  By the time I got home, I was there just to help scoop out a little more pulp and take pictures.  I can't wait to light them tonight and take night photos...that I'll be able to share later.  


Have fun with your little goblin or ghoul tonight and be careful!


H-A-P-P-Y   H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N

No comments:

Post a Comment