Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's Tuesday already??

Wow, it's already Tuesday and I feel like I've gotten NOTHING accomplished.  Do you ever have those days?  You know....the days you can't fill in where your time went?  Well, I normally would have lots of things done by Tuesday but I'm so ADDICTED to Pinterest, that I'm more interested in crafting these days than I really should be.  I think my priorities are getting a little mixed up...haha!  I go to bed pinning and wake up pinning...it's a little ridiculous and yes, I'm calling myself out about it.  I'm not ready to change anything, but knowing is half the battle...right?

I actually did get a few things done today, I just don't feel like I did enough.  
1.  Pee'd
2.  Pinned
3.  Got the kids and hubz off to work
4.  Living room and dining room carpets steam cleaned
5.  Pinned
6.  Put my graveyard in place and finished the outside Halloween decor
7.  Made dinner
8.  Washed
9.  Pinned
10.  Dryed 
11.  Pinned
12.  and folded 4 loads of clothes...(notice they are not put away)
13.  Blogged
14.  Pinned
15.  Had an unexpected guest appear..the house was a mess and she still stayed!!
16.  Pinned
17.  Pinned

Ok, so there were a few things that I did today, but I majorly pinned.  Do you want to pin too?  Pinterest is a place you can keep all of your bookmarks, but you can visually see them in one place. You also get to share your "pins" with others and they share theirs....it's really a spectacular place.  You can find recipes, craft ideas, drink ideas, outdoor projects, gardening, music, people, quotes, sayings, art, photography, etc., etc., etc.  Just go check it out (click here) and if you want an invite, let me know...I'm happy to share.


My daughter's school needed hand sanitizers.  So, I being like any good crafty Mom couldn't just send her in with a plain ole' bottle of hand sanitizer....noooo, we had to get crafty.  (insert my yay and smile here)

 
Off to the DT (Dollar Tree) for a few bottles and believe it or not, they were having a sale...I found that hilarious!!  Anyway, brought the bottles home, removed the labels (they were simple to remove) with a little goo gone, cleaned the bottles and got to work.  

I got out my trusty Cricut and started to create the lettering "Germ Juice" out of vinyl (my best friend, second to spray paint and E6000), well that wasn't enough and I felt it was necessary to add some "germs" to the bottle, as well as a cute ribbon.  My daughter was happy to give these to her teacher and to a few teachers from previous years.  Our teachers loved them and it was all thanks to a little *P*-inspiration from Pinterest.  See, I'm not wasting hours upon hours for nothing...I'm getting *P*-inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment